Saturday, September 18, 2010

YOU ARE WHAT YOU SPEAK

Uplift Your Internal Conscious Mind Messages - Repeat Daily
Watch the Language Out of Your Mouth - You're What you Say You Are.
--Say these Outloud-- YES, every day ---
It takes 28 days to change a habit!

I am creating my life the way I want it
I am gratitude, each day is a new start
I am forgiven, by all, for past events
I am respected and valued
I am creating a good future
I am achieving, I keep my dreams and goals
I am trusting myself, I accept myself
I am perfect just as God created me
I am blessed, I have many friends
I am a divine spirit
I am protected, I belong
I am free, my heart is open
I am wonderful, I am equal - an individual
I am abundant in money
I am responsibility, I am teachable
I am pleased with my success
I am all that I want to be
I am thanking God, I am blessed
I am safe and secure, I am integrity
I am stress free, I am glad to be alive
I am true to myself, I understand myself
I am slim and trim, My body burns fat
I am beautiful, I resolve problems easily
I am alble to have fun, I am playful
I am glad to be alive, I am grateful
I take care of myself, I am OK, you are OK

I have 40 more of these. When you are ready...comment

No comments:

Post a Comment